Monday, June 15, 2009

So We're Finally Expecting!!

SURPRISE!!!


Ben and I are expecting a little baby Levy!

Our little boy or girl is due on December 26th!!

I know getting this email for many of you is going to be a shock, and we have debated how to tell all of you for over 8 weeks. Ben and I are expecting our first child on Christmas!! We couldn't be more excited. We have had a lot going on but all we can talk about is how excited we are to become parents.

This was a big surprise for both of us. I actually went to the doctor to get a clean bill of health when I found out we were expecting.

Things have gone good so far, except the daily sickness and extreme fatigue. Our parents are both so excited and are ready for their first grandchild. If the first few months are any indication this child is going to be spoiled. My mom just came to visit with boxes of clothes and gifts for the baby. Guess Ben and I can count ourselves out for a while!!

I will try and update this website every few weeks and let you know whats going on with us. We are moved into our new home and have a room already picked out for the baby!!

8 comments:

  1. YEAH! I'm so excited for you guys. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the best news I have heard in a long time! Congrats to you two!!!!!!!

    Love- maggie jeff and Isaac

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sunshine! What an adorable website! We can't wait to meet Little Levy..."Ta-daa!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best news that I have heard in a LONG time!! I am so excited for you guys! Can't wait to meet the new bundle of joy.

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you going to post belly pictures????

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah for the Levy's!!!! Congratulations to the parents to be!!! That is so wonderful!!!

    -Erin and Greg

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATS!!! I'm SUPER excited! This is the BEST birthday present EVER!!! I'm officially a follower of little Levy now! I posted a pic of little Levy's Mommy and Aunt Gina so that little Levy knows what she/he's getting into! :)

    -Gina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!!! I am so excited for the both of you. Keep us updated on the little one.

    Love Cameron and Sarah

    ReplyDelete