Monday, February 20, 2012

Winter Gala

Samuel's school does a winter gala every year where each class gets to perform. They sent home invitations about 2 weeks before the event and Ben and I thought okay if were not busy we'll go but no big deal, BOY WERE WE WRONG!! We went and got there right on time and it was like Easter Sunday, no room anywhere in the church. We ended up getting a seat on the far right side, but being the crazy mom I am I went straight down in the middle and took pictures and video taped Sam.
Because Sam's birthday falls right around the holiday he actually got to perform with the toddler and two's room (one advantage of a Christmas birthday.) I can't begin to tell you how awesome this event was. Samuel was a "ham" and made everyone laugh. He got right up in front with the toddler room and sang and dance the entire time. In the two's room he was in the center of the back row in the video. I laughed so hard I was crying. We didn't get video of the 1st song which was the best, but here he is during his second song.
Samuel is the boy with the grey sweater and orange stripe in the middle.







No comments:

Post a Comment