Sunday, July 19, 2009

17 Weeks

This week I was in New York all week for work. I have finally begun telling people at work that Ben and I are expecting. Some were extremely surprised while others said they thought something seemed a little different. I feel really lucky how supportive and excited everyone for work has been about our news.

We had friends in town for the weekend and it was great to spend time unwinding and really good for me to not spend endless hours on the internet or at baby shops trying to figure out what we really need. I am beginning to see how quickly babies take over your life and how excited we are for our little one to join our family. 12 days left until we find out if we are having a boy or a girl, and Ben and I can hardly wait. I am beginning to think it may be a boy now, but Ben still believes it's a girl.

Today we went to look for engagement invitations for friends of ours that are getting married next year. As we looked for invitations we realized this was a great place to look for baby names. We found a lot more ideas and names that we loved, and even names we had never seen in the baby books or on-line. If you have any new names let us know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment