Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July

We had another ultrasound this week and baby Levy continues to be very active. He/She had a heartrate of 152 and even though that is only a theory more and more people are thinking its a boy. Our bet is still that it is a girl. We will find out on July 3oth what we are having if little Levy cooperates so between now and then let us know what you think!
We were also able to spend this past weekend with a lot of friends in Okoboji for the 4th of July. It was great to see my dad and spend time with friends. Sure isn't the same as last year but got to spend time with my friend Maggie's son Isaac and made me so excited about the coming months. He is adorable, Jeff and Maggie you definitely hit the jackpot! Also our friend Gina was so sweet and didn't want me to feel left out so she made me my own virgin pomegranite sangria it was great, even though she tried endlessly to get me to taste other beverages (you know what you did ha-ha!) And finally for all who haven't tried it the people of Boji Boats got their first taste of the "Lebomb Shots" truly a first in my book.

I hope everyone had a great 4th of July!!

1 comment: