Monday, October 25, 2010

Anything I can do, Sam can do better!!

So my little shadow has also now become my copycat! Everything I read tells me to expect a copycat and we sure have one. If I bounce a ball he bounces a ball, if I hit cups together he does it and now he only wants to eat what I eat, so tonight I decided to let him try my corn on the cob and I thought he would reject it, since corn is his least favorite food, but by the pictures you can see not only did he copy me, he LOVED it! I just had to share this funny story!


Also, this week is "spirit" week at school in honor of Halloween this weekend and today was Crazy Hair Day, and here are some pictures of Sam's hair. All the little kids in their room had their hair done, one little boy even had his hair spray painted it was so cute to see. Tomorrow is dress up like a scarecrow, not sure how we are going to pull that off.

No comments:

Post a Comment