Sunday, October 18, 2009

Words of Wisdom

The wisdom in the room this weekend at my second baby shower was amazing. From my great aunt that just turned 77 to my good friend Karla that just had twin girls 4 months ago today, there was a ton of baby care knowledge. Nikki and Sonia threw a great baby shower and had a scrapbook for everyone to sign and put words of wisdom for Ben and I with Little Levy and then added a picture with me and everyone that came to the shower. We had friends and family travel in town for this shower and it really meant a lot to me to have them all there. Everyone all also designed their own onesies for Little Levy and added their own touch which was really cute. Thanks everyone for a great baby shower.

We also received more art work for Little Levy which will almost complete our room. I will be posting pictures of the nursery soon for everyone to see. We just need to get a few more things and add the final touches and we should be complete.


Finally, we had another appointment this week to check how things are going and Dr. Giedt was very pleased and actually cleared me to go to Florida next week. She believes Little Levy is doing well and right on track. It was a great confirmation for Ben and I that he is going to be hanging out in there for atleast a few more weeks. We are in the 30's now so not much time left, and I can't wait for him to be here. My aunt actually shared that she had 7 ultrasounds with her daughter and each one said she was having a boy, how is that possible!! So we really hope technology has improved and that "he" is really a he in there. Here is my latest picture and wow how does it keep growing!

1 comment:

  1. YEAH! You look great! I hope "he" stays in for another 10 weeks:) Or 11 if you want to know what I went thru... HA HA HA..

    Wonderful to see you! Love ya tons.

    ReplyDelete