Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Samuel Joseph Levy


Well, I got what I wished for. Samuel Joseph Levy was born, yesterday December 21st at 2:15pm. It was an amazing experience and Ben and I couldn't be happier. My water broke early in the morning and we headed into the hospital. We were shocked (and we are not sure why) when they told us we were going to have a son in just a few hours.


Ben was fantastic and so supportive. And from the minute he arrived, they have had such a great bond. Ben can't go more than 20 minutes without holding him, it is so cute and I feel so fortunate to have a husband that is going to be such a great father.


All of our family has made it to Kansas City and had the chance to meet our new addition. We feel so fortunate that he has so much love surrounding him. Here is a family picture to get you started, we will send more when we get home.


With Love, Ben, Noelle and Samuel


No comments:

Post a Comment