Friday, August 21, 2009

Can't Hide it Any More

I decided I would send a quick update before I head off on my trip that the belly is here. It finally happened. I had my first experience of someone asking me if I was pregnant this morning. I was walking in a store and the woman asked how many months I was. I couldn't decide if I was excited or shocked that she was willing to ask me. I am sure me rubbing my stomach because little Levy was moving around so much had something to do with it. The funny part is she is 2 months pregnant and asked me "Am I really going to get that big?" WOW! I couldn't believe it, am I really that big and did it happen over night?? I wanted to tell her this isn't the end it is going to get even bigger. I left thinking that the baby definitely has Ben's genes and looks like we could be in for a 9 + lb baby boy!

On another note, today is Ben and I's 5 year wedding anniversary. This is a great milestone but even more than that it is a point in our marriage when so much is happening and changing. We are so excited about our new addition that I feel like I didn't do much for today (sorry Ben.) As most of you know I am pretty independent and don't rely to much on others, but this pregnancy has changed all of that. I ask him questions for support and verification that I have never done before and he is so patient with me as I ask the same question for the 100th time that day. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to have a husband like mine that is so caring, supportive and funny.
Happy Anniversary Ben!!
5 years has been great, can't wait for the next 50!

No comments:

Post a Comment