Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Little Levy takes on France




Baby Levy went to France. This is a picture of some of my family in France at my aunt's house. I love these pictures because I look taller than anyone which is so rare for me. I had an amazing time with my family in France, getting to catch up with everyone and being able to eat Pain au Chocolat every day and having it not taste like a kit kat in a pastry. The next picture is my grandma and I she is such a sweet woman but understands zero english, or our country she even asked if we had mountains in the US (one of only the many things she thought we lived without.) The great thing is that Little Levy did a lot of kicking for grandma which made her smile from ear to ear. Her and everyone else is trying to recruit him to play French Football!! This is my adorable cousin's daughter Sidonnie. She is always happy, laughs at everything and is the most outgoing little girl ever. I hope little Levy takes after his cousin. She and I watched Finding Nemo in French atleast 4 times this week, she just can't get enough of Nemo. The other picture is of my cousins Pierre and Benoit at "Central Park" in Lyon. It was a perfect day riding bikes, visiting the zoo and having ice cream at the park. They tried to compare it to Central Park of New York and there is definitely no question NYC for sure!!

It was wonderful to see family, but I spent A LOT of time on this trip shopping and not for me. I was able to get little Levy some awesome outfits. It is true, there really is no better place for fashion than France. This little guy is going to be styling to say the least. His grandmother even had an outfit knit for him that I think little Levy will be wearing home from the hospital. I am glad I didn't know the exchange rate because I couldn't help myself with all of their great clothes. We got some great gifts from the family as well. Thank you to the family for helping us get ready for little Levy, and hope they will be able to come to the states to see him wearing and using all of the things they got. We also can't wait to take him to France with us when he gets a little older to see all of his family.

This week we have our next big check up and I am really excited to see the doctor to talk about how active Little Levy is being and try to find out how big he is. Our baby furniture is also coming this week and can't wait to see it in the room. Last but not least, here is my updated bump, it is getting bigger each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment