Tuesday, September 8, 2009

24 Weeks

We had another check up this week. Baby Levy is right on track according to our doctor, my bump is measuring 23 inches and he has a heart rate of 145. I also asked if Little Levy's constant activities were something to worry about, but my doctor assured me the more activity the better. Knowing little Levy is healthy and growing makes me breath just a little easier each day.
Then this weekend I was able to go to Minneapolis to help throw an engagement party for some great friends. We are so excited for Christy and Wade, they are such a great couple. It was great to catch up with friends and get their input on the many decisions I can't seem to answer and I think they even helped me finalize little Levy's name. Ben and I were down to 2 names and I couldn't pull the triger but they helped me weigh the pro's and con's of each one. Just remember ladies if Little Levy grows up and doesn't like his name its on you too (JK!!)
Finally, yesterday we went to Lowes and USA Baby. We selected a paint color for the nursery and then were able to select Little Levy's 1st baby bedding. USA Baby had a fun sale that if you told them you were going into labor (because of the Labor Day Holiday) you received an additional 10% off of your purchase. Thanks Sarah for the tip. We ended up picking out bedding that we hadn't seen before that we love, and will be fun for little Levy. We decided on a jungle theme, and should have pictures to share soon.
Feels good to have some big decisions out of the way!! Stay tuned for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment