Sunday, September 13, 2009

Yellow it is...

The nursery has been painted! Ben's parents came down this weekend and turned our plain bedroom into the beginnings of a wonderful baby nursery. It was so nice of them to do this and help us transform the room. This paired with the furniture we got this week makes things feel like they are really coming together. The one piece of nursery furniture we still need is a glider for me to spend my future endless nights in. These companies are making a fortune on this item alone, I can't believe the price it costs to make these chairs are anywhere near the price they charge all of us. If they are they better come with a guarantee that Little Levy will fall asleep in 10 minutes or less or I am going to want my money back. I keep looking for sales but even then my mouth drops to the ground. Who know if things continue this way maybe I will just stand the entire time.
Everyone knows that major changes occur during your pregnancy, but some of them no one talks about. Over the past few weeks I have begun getting charlie horses in the middle of the night, and feels like someone has twisted my leg so tight it may break off. Nothing seems to work until I get out of bed and walk around for a few minutes. By that point, I have to go to the bathrooom and then I realize I am thirsty. By the end of all of this I am wide awake and try to go back to sleep. I think this is Little Levy's way of preparing me for our sleepless nights to come. My friend, Lauren told me that club soda can help so I am going to try that and hope to get a full nights rest tonight. So friends that have had children please help and let me know what other "wonderful" changes I can anticipate over the next few months so I don't wake up screaming thinking I have lost a leg!!

1 comment:

  1. Sleepless nights during pregnancy if definately preparing you for the newborn as you will get NO sleep for the first 3 months. It's a good thing the body does this actually!

    ReplyDelete