Thursday, September 24, 2009

26.5 Weeks

So, I missed my usual Sunday post. Time seems to be getting away from me. On Sunday, my girlfriend Sarah and I went to a dogs and storks class. It was very interesting, and made me think of the 50 things we need to do between now and when the baby to get our two stubborn dogs in shape. Surprisingly, we have started to work on a few of them and I think they are responding. We have spoiled our dogs for many years and they have gotten away with the world. Now they are starting to get a real dose of reality. It's so cute to see them try.

This week we also had a mural artist come out and paint a mural in the nursery. Can I say better than life. Ben and I couldn't have asked for anything better. I feel like she was in my mind and did exactly what we were looking for. The nursery looks so cute and the monkeys are just perfect. I will send out pictures soon as we get more done. If you want to do something different she is amazing and I would recommend her to EVERYONE!!

Last I want to apologize in advance to all of my friends for my frequent panic attacks. I feel like any time I read the paper, or look on TV there is another story of a freak accident with a pregnant woman or newborn child. I am starting to worry about the silliest of things but I can't seem to help myself. So thank you to each of you that has listened to my crazy stories and supported me through my alternate personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment