Monday, November 16, 2009

KC Baby Shower

This was a busy week for Little Levy. On Wednesday night Ben and I took our first baby class "Infant Care" which was definitely an eye opener at times. As I thought about it I realized I knew a lot about baby girls but next to nothing about boys. It was good lessons learned especially when it comes to changing a boys diaper, we are now prepared for anything tricks he may try to pull! We also had to swaddle the baby and Ben and I received ackolades for how good we did, little did they know that I had been practicing with James our cabbage patch kid for 2 weeks.
This week was also my last baby shower. Erica and Molly threw a great finale to Little Levy's showers. She had a spice cake made, that was to die for, I am thankful that I was busy catching up for people or I may have eaten the entire thing. All the women at the shower gave me a piece of advice to remember after he arrives. Thank you to everyone for your advice, I will try to sleep when the baby sleeps, not get stressed over the small stuff and remember its not just Little Levy and I in the house I have a husband that lives here too.
It looks like little Levy is ready for his debut with all of his adorable clothes and items, I don't think its possible to be more prepared on that end, and its all because of our great friends and family that we are so lucky to have.
My mom was here this weekend as well and brought us a bassinet that moves and plays music, which I love, it matches the nursery so well. This bassinet takes care of 2 of the 5 S's for little Levy all on its own (how great is that!)
Overall, I am feeling wonderful not too much pain and I am still sleeping really well. I can't believe he will be here in just over a month, where have the last 8 months gone. I am putting the last touches on his room so should be able to put up pictures of the nursery next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment