Sunday, November 29, 2009

Our Bags Are Packed

Another week down and even more exciting a week closer to meeting little Levy. We are now on weekly doctors exams and we were able to get some of our big questions answered? How big do we think he is, when do we think he will come and what if he doesn't come on time. Well I say we got answers but truly we got a lot of "I think" or "maybe" from our physician. She thinks he is close to six pounds and we have made progress to the finish line, but as all of you mothers know and I am learning that doesn't mean a whole lot. We did decide that if he does not come on his own we will be inducing on December 29th at 8am. That means we will definitely have little Levy here to ring in the new year we can't wait.
Even though we are still waiting we are having a lot of action with little Levy. I have had 2 days of greater than 6 hours of contractions, nothing to painful but we believe he is getting ready to come. These contractions aren't very painful but I can definitely feel them, and worry what the real thing will bring.
Our bags are packed!! I finally found pajamas for the hospital and decided to put all of our things together. I got snacks for Ben, and even brought his swimsuit (who would of thought that would be on the list.) We also have a very special outfit for little Levy that my grandmother knitted for him, that is so special. He also has matching booties, and I am hoping to knit a hat during my time off.
That brings up the other exciting news, I have 5 days left of work and I can't believe it. I love what I do, but I am excited to have time away. I am hoping to not come back until mid to late April which will be 4 entire monts. I will miss it, but will make the most of my time off.
Sorry there isn't a picture of me this week, Ben went up to Minneapolis this weekend to see the Vikings play the Bears, some what of his last getaway before little Levy arrives. He has had this trip planned for a while and I think now that it has come that also makes little Levy's arrival that much more real.
Stay tuned... I promise a new picture next week, and if you didn't think I could get any bigger you were mistaken!!

No comments:

Post a Comment