Sunday, February 7, 2010

Picture Perfect

We were able to pick up Samuel's newborn pictures on Friday and they turned out amazing. This picture is from his nursery on the empty wall I had so much trouble trying to do something with. His pictures are so fun to look at, but it is amazing how much he has changed since we took the pictures. I feel like he could almost hold the football instead of laying on top of it. We also tried to help our parents order their pictures and when we went on-line we found that our photographer had made Samuel's pictures the opening to her website, it was so exciting for us to see others would get to see Samuel and I have to admit made mom and dad pretty proud (I think Ben's chest may have even puffed up a little.)
Daycare has also been a focus of our attention the past few weeks, and I think we have finally narrowed it down. I have toured over 15 different sites trying to find the best fit for Sam and also a place that would have room for him come August. I have asked for reviews from friends and neighbors and gotten a variety of responses. At the end of the day we need to find somewhere that meets Samuel's needs best and makes Ben and I feel as good as possible when we leave each day. I never thought I would be the mother to say I wish I could stay home with my son, and or children but I was WRONG, I would love to be able to stay home with him each day to watch him grow. But even though that is not an option we feel we have narrowed it down to 2 locations and Ben is going back to the 2nd one this week. As soon as we do that we should be able to make our decision. I think once he is over 2 we will try and get him enrolled at Montessori, I went there as a child and felt they were great with me and I have many fond memories.
Here is a picture of Samuel ready in his "future quarterback" outfit for the Super Bowl, he is excited to cheer on Peyton Maning tonight. (Can you believe this is a 3-month old outfit and it fits him perfectly!)



2 comments:

  1. noelle - he is absolutely precious. I pop over every now and then from Sarah's blog and it's been fun to watch him grow the past few months! So glad he is finally here with you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures look awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete